We are having issues paying users who claimed via XAPO - we'll keep this post updated with the latest news. Please note, all times will shift into YOUR timezone.
Please try and refrain from emailing or contacting support using the application at the moment about your XAPO payment - we'll let you know ASAP when we can send it via the in app news, and on here!
Sorry for the inconvience caused - trust me when I tell you we are looking actively into other payment methods for next week!
IMPORTANT EDIT: XAPO is back online!.
- 9:00pm - Payments from XAPO have been fixed, but are coming out of a personal account (Our CEO's!) We'll stop the refund process - and process all pending XAPO transactions tonight!.
- 8:20pm - JP has recieved information that the API issue has been completely fixed. Will try one last time to make a payment out.
- 5:00pm - Dev team have been testing all day the "fixed" api - but its not been fixed at all. We are expecting no more news from XAPO - so we expect to process all refunds either this evening or early morning UK time tomorrow.
- 7:40am - Dev team are testing the XAPO api which was apparently fixed overnight. If so, we'll start sending payments to users.
- 5:35pm - Our support team go offline for the night
- 1:25pm - We are finally in contact with XAPO - work is being done as we speak on getting everything back together, with the view of it being finished at some point today (next 12 hours)
- 9:00am - Our CEO has contacted XAPO CEO for an update. Based on the current silence from XAPO, we are not hopeful.
- 8:00am - Our week day support staff are back online - it'll take a short while to catch up with all tickets so please be patient.
- 8:00am - Our weekend support staff are back online - it'll take a short while to catch up with all tickets so please be patient.
- 1:00pm - Our weekend support staff are now offline for today. We presume we won't hear anything from XAPO until Monday.
- 7:30am - Still no word from XAPO!
- 7:00pm - JP starts this LIVE page to keep everyone updated.
- 5:00pm - Our Dev team go offline for the day. Support team have dealt with 650 tickets and emails today. Usually, we deal with around 100 on a Friday.
- 2:30pm - We proceed with manual checking all provisionally banned accounts for XAPO, and send banned emails to users who have failed fraud detection
- 2:00pm - XAPO respond with generic "We know there is an issue". Still nothing from our contact
- 10:00am - Reach out again to XAPO - Still no response
- 9:30am - Second batch of payments sent - as well as banned emails for Direct Wallet Payment users
- 8:30am - First batch of payments have been sent - now we look manually through all the potentially banned users to see if any false postives
- 7:30am - We put all XAPO payments on hold - and start the payments for Direct Wallets
- 7:20am - We reach out to our contact on the XAPO Dev team.
- 7:10am - We post our news story on the app with the issue we face
- 7:05am - No XAPO payments have left the system - 500 errors meaning we cannot speak to the XAPO API at all
- 7:00am - We turn the XAPO payment processing system on - we get ZERO errors and everything seems fine
- 6:20am - We process all fraud detection data that we get from our third party partners
- 6:00am - We start our payment processing system by turning off allowing users to claim.